I love the month of May. It's generally a beautiful time here in Southern California. It's cool enough where you can still get away with wearing a cardigan and jeans, but warm enough to also really enjoy flowy little dresses (or in my case, shorts and my Nordies romper). I am super busy this week with finals, but I did some shopping this past weekend. I went out with the intention of buying school project supplies, as well as some birthday goodies for two of my friends. Mission accomplished! Birthday presents for them, early graduation presents for me! I have a feeling I am going to be using the grad thing as an excuse to shop for myself all month long. And why not? It only took me a few years ;)
I went to Ulta and bought three more Essie polishes. They were buy two, get one free. I don't know what it is about Essie but I can't stop buying more bottles. I don't particularly care for the formula: watery, streaky, and quite sheer. But I just love the color selection. I bought Splash of Grenadine, a gorgeous purple pink. I am wearing it on my toes right now and it looks amazing! I only had to apply two coats. I also was lucky enough to finally grab a bottle of Mint Candy Apple. It debuted in the Winter, but it was always sold out.
Mint Candy Apple, Splash of Grenadine
I am going to keep the adorable yellow box. I love how the soles are a bronze color. They look nice in the sun.
Instant Chic Blush. I am also wearing this on my cheeks today and it's really natural and buildable. I am obsessed with coral!
How's the weather where you live lately? Are you as excited for Summer as I am?







