I am so sorry I haven't blogged in awhile (Cinco De Mayo). I have been really busy the past few days with finals and birthdays and Mother's Day, oh my! All were successful, and I only have two more finals to go before I graduate on Saturday. I was browsing on-line last night and compiled a little list of things I would love to get my grabby hands on, ASAP!
Dress from Bebe. My best friend wore this on her birthday this past weekend and she looked gorgeous! The hot teal/green color will look amazing on tan skin.
Blush ruffly top from Express. I am loving the color.
I am seriously considering ordering this from Shopbop. At almost $100, it's a bit out of my price range though, so I might just have to admire it from afar.
I saw these killer Jeffrey Campbell shoes on Lulus about a month ago, and they sold out like that! But just because I can't really have them, doesn't mean that I don't want them!
I doubt I'll be picking these items up for myself any time soon, but they are all on my list. Happy Monday!
♥ Noelle







