Summertime and the Living's Easy

Wait, is it even Summer yet? I think it begins towards the middle of June, but I could be wrong. I guess it doesn't really matter because it has been really hot here the past three days, and Summer festivities have officially begun! I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day! Here is what I wore Saturday night to a BBQ and birthday. I think I have found the perfect floral dress, at least one with colors that I absolutely love. I think next time I will wear my beaded t strap sandals to make the look more dressy. I will also belt the waist, but I just wanted to feel comfortable that night since hamburgers and hot dogs were on the menu :) And rowdy boys.


Forever 21 Floral Ruffle Dress. Use code MEMORIALDAY to get free shipping, today only!
BP Nordstrom Cardigan
Gold Sandals: Reef
Bag: H&M




Powered by Blogger.