The ONLY Makeup I'll Want To Wear All Summer


M.A.C. 's To The Beach Collection is out! I have never, ever been this excited about swirly powders and glimmery glosses before. I know you all will see tons and tons of swatches and reviews, but I just wanted to post a few pictures of what I got. Words aren't really necessary in this case.




Splashing on top, Easy Lounger on the bottom


Marine Life Powder
*** I will say this much, if you want one of these pretty pretty powders, get on it! This is probably one of MAC's most coveted products in a long time, and for good reason. It is gorgeous! When swatched, it is a bright coral-red. I don't have a single thing like it. ***


I also ordered Hipness blush online, so I am still anxiously awaiting its arrival next week. I don't really do makeup looks, mainly because my camera isn't sufficient enough, but expect a look using these products very soon!

Did you pick anything up yet? Are you planning on indulging too?
♥ Noelle

Powered by Blogger.