I realized last week that July 15th was my one-year anniversary on Blogger. I'm so happy that I decided exactly one year ago today to take the plunge and start my very own blog. It began mainly as beauty related, then evolved into beauty AND fashion. I just wanted to take this time to seriously, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for clicking on that little "Follow" icon on my page. I appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time out of your busy lives to read the little things I write. It is so rewarding to share a common passion, and not have to worry about others judging me for it. I feel like I have made some great friends on here, and there is no better feeling than that!
So again my dear readers,
Thank you for reading, commenting, and supporting!
♥ Noelle (Beautygirl24)





