Facebook
Twitter
GPlus
flickr
Skype
The Beautyfull Girls
home
About
Contact
Product
Product 1
Product 2
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Summer to Fall: Lace Tops
Lace is quite possibly one of my favorite details on clothing, and I've recently seen a ton of it all over basic t-shirts. What a great way to dress up an otherwise casual look.
New York and Company
.
I recently snapped this up in Evening teal and Poppyseed.
Shopbop
Nastygal
I love the boxiness of this!
Nordstrom - Anniversary Price!
Forever 21
I think this one may be my favorite.
Express
My take.
Andee from
THE HONEYBEE
also featured lacey tops in a post.
Yup, I'm down with the lace.
Newer Post
Older Post
Powered by
Blogger
.
Archive
Archive
November (16)
October (41)
September (40)
August (50)
July (46)
June (42)
May (37)
April (49)
March (44)
February (45)
January (43)
December (17)
November (20)
October (20)
September (23)
August (25)
July (24)
June (29)
May (31)
April (24)
March (29)
February (32)
January (49)
December (43)
November (38)
October (33)
September (26)
August (28)
July (29)
June (29)
May (44)
April (48)
March (35)
February (20)
January (19)
December (22)
November (27)
October (25)
September (20)
August (21)
July (21)
June (18)
May (18)
April (23)
March (26)
February (26)
January (30)
December (14)
November (12)
October (11)
September (13)
August (17)
July (12)