At the ripe old age of twenty-five, I still get mistaken for an eighteen year old. Flattering? It should be, but somehow it makes me feel a bit self-conscious. I chalk most of this up to my height. At five feet two inches short, most people my age tower over me. So many of my friends are tall, and they wear their heels with pride. I, on the other hand, am caught wearing flats about eighty percent of the time. I love a good heel just as much as the next girl, but there is something about little ballerina shoes that make me feel so gosh darn happy, so light and care-free. I must have been a dancer in a past life. There is nothing more chic (IMO) than a great flat paired with skinny jeans and a jacket. My go-to look!
Recently acquired: Emerald green from Zara, Charcoal gray from
Gap. It's the last day for the Give and Get coupons, so run out today if you get the chance!
I'm still planning on treating myself to these for my birthday:
And who wouldn't want these on their feet?
I think no matter your size or height, you should wear whatever makes you happy, and with total confidence. I'll keep my feet planted firmly on the ground ;)
♥ Noelle