First, the Lela Rose booties I received this week: Tip - I had them delivered at my local Payless instead of having them delivered to my home. It saved me a few bucks in shipping.
They look incredible on. I found my Perfect pair of booties for the Fall.
Thank God for stores like Banana offering up petite sizing right in their stores.
This long cardi is from Forever 21. I have been looking for an extra long cardi to wear with leggings.
I saw this long black and white tank on Veronika and wasn't even looking for it when I walked into Target the other day to look at the Tucker for Target line. It looks great tucked into a skirt or worn with leggings.
This beautiful classic trench coat is only $50 dollars at H&M! The striped inner lining is really cute, and it peeks out when you wear the sleeves rolled up. I think every girl should own a trench coat, and this one is well-made and affordable.
~My two favorite purchases~
It may not be the real thing, but hey? What can I say? I bought this at Mango, my new favorite store.
I saved and finally got my Tory Burch Classic Revas.
Do you girls splurge on yourselves for your birthday? I hope so, at least a little! Have a happy weekend!
♥ Noelle











