Fall Find: Wedge Boots



These gorgeous wedge BCBGeneration Boots are a recent find from Marshalls! I think you know by now that I love to shop at places like Marshalls, TJ-Maxx, and Nordstrom Rack. It's usually hit or miss, but when you hit, you find something amazing! These were 40% off the original price. They go up to just below my knees and are so comfortable. I have never considered buying wedge boots, as I like heeled boots the best. But after seeing the quality of these and then trying them on, I knew I couldn't pass them up because they were the only pair left! I have a hard time describing the feel of them. They are man-made material, but they feel like a cross between suede and leather. They are also slightly pebbled, and I love the little buckle detail on the sides. I can't wait to tuck them into some skinnies - my absolute fave look for Fall.

What kind of boots are you on the hunt for? I have a sneaking suspision many of you want over-the-knee boots ;) I wish my legs were long enough to pull off the trend! Do you shop at stores like Marshalls, or are they too overwhelming?
♥ Noelle

Powered by Blogger.