Ever since watching Sex and the City, I have dreamed of owning my own name necklace. Noelle isn't a very common name so I gave up hope of just stumbling upon one at a flea market. However, I was excited when I was contacted to review the Beso website because I knew that a necklace was in order! I looked for name necklaces and found dozens of great options at different price points.
http://www.beso.com/necklaces-pendants/necklace-name
http://www.beso.com/necklaces-pendants/sterling-silver-necklaces
I will say that the jewelry section on Beso is incredible! I could browse for hours, and I think I actually did =) I decided on the Carrie style necklace in sterling silver from MyNameNecklace.
Pretty, right? I received it on Saturday and wore it for the rest of the weekend. I was Carrie, the boyfriend was Mr. Big. Jimmy Choos not included.
Have you used Beso to shop? If you have any questions or comments, let me know!
♥ Noelle




