And this look really is so easy. On my eyes, I have :
~TFSI
~NYX ultra pearl mania in
"Mocha" (a beautiful gray/brown)
~A smidge of Urban Decay "Twice Baked" (on top
of the brown liner and a little in the outer "v")
~Kat Von D "Peanut"
~A no name brown eyeliner on my lid
~The same no name brand white
eyeliner on my waterline
~Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner in
"Cyber Blue" under my eye
~NYX ultra pearl mania in "Ocean Blue"
on top of the Avon eyeliner
~L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen
Mascara in Blackest Black
On my lips I have:
~MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick (the first one)
~NYX Megashine Lipgloss in "Frosted Beige"
Here's a picture of the two no name eyeliners I used. I wish they had a brand on them because I really like them. They do not go on as smoothly as Urban Decay's 24/7 liners or the Prestige liner that I have, but they're nice and creamy feeling and I really like them. I bought them at the International Beauty Show in NYC a few years ago and they were I believe less than $2 apiece. I also have one in green.
I just like doing this look because it's so easy but the pop of color on the bottom lid still makes it a little fun. Obviously you can change out the color on the bottom for whatever color you want or even no color at all. And I like putting the loose powder on top of a pencil liner so it stays better. If I don't have a pencil liner in a similar color, I'll just add a bit of water to the loose powder and do it that way instead. | Sorry, getting a good picture of these was kicking my butt |
And I figured since this is a relatively short post, I would tell you what products I use on my face (just in case anyone was wondering)!
Primer: Montistat Anti-Chafing Gel (this stuff if AWESOME!!! I had the Makeup Forever HD primer and did not like it as much as I liked this)
Primer: Montistat Anti-Chafing Gel (this stuff if AWESOME!!! I had the Makeup Forever HD primer and did not like it as much as I liked this)
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily Skin in a mixture of 150 "Buff" and 180 "Sand Beige"
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector in 720 "Light/Medium" (I stinking LOVE this stuff. If I could only ever buy one product from the drugstore, it would be this!)
Powder: Covergirl Professional Loose Powder in 105 "Translucent Fair" (this isn't really a great powder, but it gets the job done)
Blush: NYX Blush in either "Peach" or "Angel" and I have to say that "Taupe" is a great contour color, but it's just a tad too gray for my face so I add some of my too orange bronzer (N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in 720A "Sunny") on top and it looks great.
Highlighter: I either use MAC Vanilla pigment or Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Blush & Highlighter in "Natural Glow"
When I do add a highlight, I spray a bit of MAC Fix+ on the back of my hand, dab my stippling brush in it and then stipple it over my face, specifically in the highlighted areas.
And that's about it! I hope you all have a beautiful day! Be sure to let me know if there's anything you specifically want to see or don't want to see haha! Thank you so much for checking this out!!!






