Mustard envelope clutch and "Moltz" flower clutch - Aldo. Taupe grey quilted clutch - Franchesca's Collections.
I orginally spilled my love for oversized clutches last month. Luckily, I think my quest has been successful! I love all three because I own nothing like them. Sure I have a black wristlet from Express and a tan clutch by Jessica Simpson that I found at TJ-Maxx. I like those too. But these three pretties are much more fun and unexpected. They don't necessarily blend in to my outfits as my previous little bags do; they make an outfit. I've come to realize that I'm very, very envious of accessory editors. How delighted I would be to work at Elle or Vogue and stare at bags and jewelry all day long!
Sheer heaven.
On another unrelated note, I'm heading to Sephora after work today and using my VIB coupon.
I only have a couple of Urban Decay products in mind. I'm curious about the new Tarte Amazonian blushes too. Have any of you tried them? I know MakeupbyTiffanyD loves them!
Have a great day!
♥ Noelle





