Leopard ♥ Love



Leopard chiffon blouse - H&M, Black cami (underneath) - Forever 21, Jeans - BR, Peep toe pumps - Vaneli via Nordstrom Rack, Clutch - Aldo, Ring - YSL, Earrings (not shown) - Chanel, Nails - Essie Watermelon

I cannot express how much I'm loving leopard. I became infatuated with the print in the Fall, and the love affair continues. This blouse is not only airy and light as a feather, but it's also quite versatile and I see myself wearing it on many occasions. The same goes for my mustard envelope clutch. I've been on the hunt for an oversized clutch to tuck under my arm, as well as anything in the bright, sunny hue.

I'm not sure if you can tell, but I got my haircut on Friday too. Nothing drastic obviously, but just enough to get rid of dead ends. Before, I could literally hear my strands whenever I ran my fingers through them! Although I love my hair long, I won't sacrifice health and shine.


  Thank you for reading!
♥ Noelle


Powered by Blogger.