Yes, I believe this contributed to my love affair with nail polish. I'm an addict. Thanks, Mom.
This is my little nail station. I recently bought the storage container from Wal-Mart. It was around five dollars. I love that it has three roomy drawers, perfect for separating and sorting by color.
First drawer: Reds, Corals, Peaches, and Wines
Second drawer: Nudes, Pinks, Purples, and Lilacs
Third drawer: Blues, Greens, Greys, Taupes, and other miscellaneous shades that are more unique in my collection.
I love all brands, but I actually own more Essie than any other. I have to say that Zoya is my new obsession.
I also keep my tools, base coats, top coats, and cuticle softeners right next to my nail polish stash.
How and where do you store your nail polish? Although my collection is large, I don't feel overwhelmed by it as I did when I stored my polish in a small bin a couple months back. However, I do need to downsize and stop buying more. But just as any addiction is difficult to break, so is mine!
♥ Noelle








