Dress - Express (old), Blazer (unseen) - Frenchi via Nordstrom, Pumps - LOFT, Clutch - ASOS, Necklace - Kenneth Jay Lane Via Cocobella Ballerina :), Earrings - Sonya Renee, Rings - Engagement and Tiffany & Co.
I painted my nails a little bit differently then planned. I did a coat of Essie's Cocktail Bling as a base, and then two coats of OPI's Crown Me Already on top. Sparkles galore.
♥
Yesterday, we went to Dana Point and Laguna Beach to scope out some possible wedding venues. We went to a beautiful resort in Laguna and fell in love with the view.
These were taken with my HTC, so sorry for the brightness!
We could say "I do" on this terrace. Absolutely :)
So far, the new year has been great! I have a lot I want to work on. I didn't make any resolutions, but I have some things in mind...
How is 2012 treating you today?
♥ Noelle








