On a better note, I did manage to buy some cute things for Spring and Summer, one of which happens to be this romper:
I never in a million gazillion years thought that I could pull off a romper. I already look like a teenager because of my height so I just dismiss the trend when it comes around every so often. Except this one fits my body really well. Not too short, not too loose. I really like the little pockets on the sides, as well as the big ruffle around the neckline. I figure I can dress it up for nighttime with some low pumps, a belt, and fun accessories, maybe a jacket or cardigan. Then for day I can wear some flat sandals and keep it beach or pool appropriate, bathing suit underneath and all.
I also FINALLY found a big tan belt:
I had been searching everywhere for one of these!
And just for the hell of it, and because shoes are a girls best friend:
I remember around Christmas time that I saw a pair of Steve Maddens that looked somewhat similar to these, but I couldn't afford them at the time. Well, a few months later and Voila. These little knockoffs are mine and for a fraction of that price. I don't own any shoes that resemble these, so that's a great justification in my book. I can't wait to wear them with a little dress. Speaking of shoes, anyone who has managed to get a hold of the Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges is blessed! I doubt I'll score a pair, but they are mighty pretty.
Thanks for reading girls. It's almost Friday!
♥ Noelle






