How I am Doing Black This Summer

I think I have figured out the boyfriend's tripod. Not that it's rocket science or anything, but as a product of Myspace/Facebook, I am more accustomed to turning my camera around and just snapping quick pics of myself that way. Frankly, I like close-ups better than distance shots, but I digress. I am not a model, nor am I inclined to posing for a camera. A smile on my face and that's all I can do! I just wanted to show you how I plan on wearing black this Summer, while still being light and breezy. If you have any styling suggestions, let me know! But this is what I came up with while raiding my (tiny) closet.

Black cardi: Express last year
 Petal tank top: Old Navy
Black shorts: H&M. Very flattering, and I saw a ton so go look!
Black peep toe pumps: BP Nordstrom about two years ago
Tan Jessica Simpson clutch: Tj-maxx
Skinny belt: H&M
Cuff bracelet: Nordstrom



LOVE THIS ROMPER!
Romper: BP Nordstrom, just purchased. It's not even on the website yet! If I find more colors, I am getting one more.
Patent belt (not really showing up for some reason): Taken from an old dress
Cuff: Nordstrom
Purse: H&M
Nude pumps: DSW
House of Harlow necklace: Shopbop.com
Ring: Claires



Black dress: Express
Shoes: Boutique
House of Harlow necklace: magnums.net
Ponytail: Mine ;)

Have a great weekend!

Powered by Blogger.